Epass Karnataka application by the government of Karnataka is one of the important welfare, aimed at the student’s educational enlistment, initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare
Epass Karnataka Electronic Payment system
Check Karnataka epass application status at karepass.cgg.gov.in Feb 07, 2018
The system links all welfare department, treasury, databases, of secondary schools leaving certificate (SSLC), colleges & banks of disbursing scholarship.vidyasiri scholarship selection list 2017-18.vidyasiri scholarship 2017-18
With the help of epass Karnataka, we visualize an ecosystem which ensures a problem-free delivery of the scholarship funds to the verified beneficiary’s bank account.vidyasiri scholarship online application 2017-18.
Procedure to apply epass Karnataka online
- You can enter into official epass Karnataka website (karepass.cgg.gov.in)
- To apply it online click on the kar epass online application form.
- Enter the required details in the form provided & don’t forget to fill the * marked field. Click on submit after filling the form.
- To check your epass Karnataka status for future use, the epass karnataka websites, will create an application number.
- In the next step re-login to the epass kar websites (Karepass.cgg.gov.in) & upload the below-mentioned documents karepass scholarship amount
- SSLC class memo
- Bona fide certificate
- Residential certificate
- Income & few other documents like Aadhaar, caste as per mentioned on the epass Karnataka home page by the Karnataka government.
How to get the print of epass Karnataka application?
- Visit karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Select epass application status on this website & enter the application number. In case you have forgotten your application number, visit epass application of Karnataka section in order to check how to epass number.
- After receiving the epass karnataka status scroll down clock to print or press CTRL+P to print
- In case you are using Google Chrome, you will see save as pdf in case if the printer is not available.
- In order to know your epass application number of Karnataka state select Karnataka epass number.
You can also check epass application number on karnataka epass website karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Epass scholarship application status of state Karnataka www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in online application
Do u want to know your Karnataka epass status? Then enter these details
- Application number
- SSLC hall ticket number
- The academic year in which you passed your SSLC
- Enter the year in which you want to check your epass status
- Pass type of your SSLC
- Your DOB
Below is the link to check vidyasiri scholarship online application 2017-18, e pass status check, kar epass report, epass Karnataka application status 2016-17
karepass.cgg.gov.in online application form
Karnataka epass fresh/ Renewal application
Initially, the first week of September was the last date for epass fresh/renewal but now it is extended up to the 10th of October. Before the students applies kar epass application they are advised to go through the process once to be on a safer side. After filling the application go through it again to check whether there are any mistakes or not.
The documents required for epass Karnataka
- Aadhaar card & number which you apply to karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Bank account passbook, account number with IFSC code
- The annual income should be 1 lakh for the reserved candidates.
Do you want to edit epass Karnataka application?
Have you made any mistakes while filling the epass online? Here are the 4 things you need to edit the Karnataka epass application.karepass renewal
- Your given epass application number in case you have forgot
- SSLC number of the individual
- The academic year of SSLC & the current year of application of epass. In case you want to edit the previous year’s information then enter the last year epass application.
NOTE: Epass application number is a 12 digit number. The initial 4 digits indicate the year in which you have applied for the scholarship.
Name of The Organization: Karnataka Social Welfare Department No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan, Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar, No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan, Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore – 560052.
Phone 1: 9480818013
Phone 2: 9480818010
Phone 3: (080) 22374837
Official Website: www.karepass.cgg.gov.in
Email ID: bcdbng[AT]kar.nic.in