Epass Telangana: The scholarship status of Telangana is available for only 10 districts students including Hyderabad. In case you want to check your application status of Telangana, then you will have to enter your application number. In case you don’t have your application number, then visit epass application folder.
- Telangana epass application renewal
- How to check Ts scholarship status on talanganaepass.cgg.gov.in?
- Where to check Telangana epass application status?
- Documents required for TS fresh scholarship
- Fresher’s documents to upload
- Documents required for renewal of scholarship
- Telangana epass fresh application
- How to fill the scholarship application form?
- Documents required
- Do u want to apply for renewal/ fresh application?
Telangana epass application renewal
The Telangana welfare officers have announced the renewal will be done in November or in December.
Do you want to know when will Telangana epass application will start?
We can find the answer only in the official website of Telangana website or in the newspaper or TV channels.
Out of 10 districts in Telangana, most of the students are from Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Nalgonda, Mahabub Nagar only.
How to check Ts scholarship status on talanganaepass.cgg.gov.in?
- The website remains the same interface but the only change is that the photo of the CM is changed from left to right side of the website & the logo has also changed.
- Visit the main page of Telangana website (Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in) to check scholarship status.
Where to check Telangana epass application status?
Epass Telangana status can be checked on the official website of Telangana
How to check the Status of epass application?
Before you check the status of epass application you must keep details ready for you:
- Application number
- Academic Year
- SSC Exam number
- Year of pass
- SSC pass type
- Date of birth
check the status of your application in the below given link
Official website link to Telangana epass details
Documents required for TS fresh scholarship
- Past 7 years study certificate
- Caste & Aadhaar number
- Income from MeeSeva
- For the students who are doing their intermediate, the principal should submit the details of the students to the board of intermediate.
- CET details (ICET, EAMCET, PGCET, OUCET hall ticket number, rank card number etc.) if doing admission through entrance test.
- Bank account passbook details like IFSC code, bank account number, branch name.
- Mobile numbers for receiving OTP through SMS. E-mail id.
Fresher’s documents to upload
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook front page scanned copy
- CET allotment order Past 7 years study/ bonafide certificate from school or college
Documents required for renewal of scholarship
- Past 7 years study certificate
- Previous year marks memorandum
- Original income affidavit
- Aadhaar card & bank account photocopies
Telangana epass fresh application
Soon after the TG renewal application ends, the fresh application starts approximately during the last week of November or starts in December.
How to fill the scholarship application form?
- SSC details
- College details
- Bank details
- Residential & contact details (which includes phone number & email id)
- Documents upload
- Aadhaar biometrics verification at college
Few documents like income, nativity caste, last year marks memo & for the remaining details you can check it on the website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
Do u want to apply for renewal/ fresh application?
- Firstly you should visit the Telangana epass website
- Select on student service
- The new window will get open, select that
- Enter your application number to log in with the help of your previous details
- This website cannot be opened with chrome, it works only on Mozilla & IE8.
- This website helps in clarifying all your doubts hence we use Mozilla
- You should make sure to go through all the instructions to be followed
- You will have to download the affidavit from the website which generally costs up to 50-100 rupees for any notary
- After you log in, you will see the screen which contains pan card, 4 wheelers, parents Aadhaar card which are optional to fill.
- Fill all the required details & upload the documents & print your filled application which you will have to submit at your college with required documents, then wait for the sanction which will be deposited to your bank account
For more details or any general issues contact epass team at 040-23390228, for any Technical Issues-040-23120311, 23120312 ) Calls will be answered between 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days)